[Swftools-common] Acrobat Notes

From: Pete Siviter
Subject: [Swftools-common] Acrobat Notes
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:29:09 +0000

Hi there,

I have some converted PDFs that have notes entered in Acrobat.

pdf2swf seems to replace these notes with a small yellow generic document icon.

Is there any way of preventing these from converting into the swf file as they don't look good, and get in the way (particularly for my proofing purposes) and don't seem to do anything?

Or possibly a way of removing them from within ActionScript?

I've trawled the archives to no avail (which probably means I've missed something obvious).

There's an example at: -
http://tinyurl.com/2ocmds

Regards,
Pete