Re: [Swftools-common] swfc: origin of coordinate system

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swfc: origin of coordinate system
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:18:38 +0100

On Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 06:48:51PM +0200, Vladimir Dzhuvinov wrote:
> After having worked with various graphics software, like Gimp, Inkscape
> and now SWFtools, I have to exclaim: is there a standard that defines
> where the origin of the coordinate system is put? :)

Sorry, missed this post.

The coordinate system origin is at the upper left corner, as
usual. However, if the bounding box is set to "auto" (as is the
default), the origin will automatically move so that it's always
at the upper left corner of the leftmost, upmost object.
Explicitly specify a bounding box (e.g. bbox=1024x768:0:0) in
the .flash command if you don't want the "auto" behaviour.

Greetings

Matthias