Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF and SWFCOMBINE AVM2

From: Fabio Rotondo
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] PDF2SWF and SWFCOMBINE AVM2
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:19:54 +0100

Nestor Correa wrote:

Hi,

you should try the CVS version. It is more advanced in Flash 9 support,
even if right now it just "fakes" the output to be similar to a AVM2 file.
ActionScript (mainly  stuff like -s insertstop) will not work, anyway.

> Hello everyone I was just wondering if there have been any advancement
> on making PDF2SWF and SWFCOMBINE output to a swf using Flash 9 and AVM2.
> I have tried to use the “-T 9” flag, but it does not work. The current
> version I am using is 0.8.1

BTW: you do not need the swfcombine if you just want to compress the SWF
because the -T9 produces a compressed output by default.

Ciao,

Fabio