[Swftools-common] How to disable that "Unexpected Error window"?

From: Jonathan Lee
Subject: [Swftools-common] How to disable that "Unexpected Error window"?
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:26:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all:
I use pdf2swf in my server program (I use MS Windows XP Pro).

In some unknown situation, the pdf2swf will pop up a window shows "Unexpected Error" that gives me the choice to report the error to Microsoft.

Since it's an automatic program, when that window pop up. the application stops and wait for me to click the mouse.

Anyone has a way to at least disable that window to pop up to at least let my program can continue?

Thanks a lot.