Re: [Swftools-common] Development assistance for monitoring of swfs

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Development assistance for monitoring of swfs
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:42:15 +0200

On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 12:14:18PM -0500, Kurzad wrote:
> Would it be possible to steer me in the right direction regarding
> which .h and .c files would benefit me most for this effort?

Since what you need seems to be simple verification of SWF contents,
you might be better off with the Python wrapper. The interface is
much more consistant.
Search the list for examples on how to use the Python version of
librfxswf.

What kind of content do you need to verify, btw.?

Greetings

Matthias