[Swftools-common] Problem with boundingbox (0.8.1)

From: Gustavo Frei
Subject: [Swftools-common] Problem with boundingbox (0.8.1)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 18:16:00 +0200

I have problem correcting boundingbox with swfbbox for swf created from pdf2swf 0.8.1. The boundingbox is not recalculated and corrected  like it used to be in previous version of swftools.

I use the following command: swfbbox -O -c file.swf -o file.swf

The problem is not in swfbbox but in pdf2swf i think, i have tried create swf in 0.7.0 and use it with swfbbox in 0.8.1 install without probleam, but i can not do the opposite, use a swf created in 0.8.1 and use with swfbbox in 0.7.0 version, and get a good result.

Is it a new behaviour in pdf2swf or a bug?

Gustavo