[Swftools-common] How to disable Active Rollovers in Flash Output

From: Tim Nguyen
Subject: [Swftools-common] How to disable Active Rollovers in Flash Output
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 20:19:29 -0700

We are using SWFtools in a Flex project and it is working superbly.  Before asking our question, we would like Thank you so much for the great work.

Current Situation:
We have Rollover Links in the PDF that Swftools is exporting as Rollover links in the output SWF.

Question:  Is it possible for Swftools to read a PDF with active rollover links and export a SWF file without the rollover links.  How and where in the source code do we make the changes.

Any help on this is really Greatly appreciated.

Our project really depends on this functionality working.

-Tim