[Swftools-common] pin= and out of order .frame

From: Geoffrey D. Bennett
Subject: [Swftools-common] pin= and out of order .frame
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 02:34:34 +0930

Hi there,

I just started playing with swftools tonight and came up with a couple
of things that I found useful and maybe someone else will too.

The first is a patch to extend "pin=" to support pinning to any corner
or edge.  Eg. "pin=br" to place the object by its bottom-right corner
(options are tl, t, tr, l, c, r, bl, b, and br).

The second is a Perl script that sorts the contents of an .sc file by
the number in the .frame commands.  When having various pictures and
text fly in and out overlapping in time, I found it easier to group
commands by the object rather than by time.  I haven't played with
animated sprites at all, so at least that case isn't handled.

Have fun,
--
Geoffrey D. Bennett, RHCE, RHCX               mailto:address@hidden
Senior Systems Engineer                          sip:address@hidden