[Swftools-common] String position within generated swf-file

From: John Hauf
Subject: [Swftools-common] String position within generated swf-file
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:38:54 +0200

Hello list,

is there a possibility to get the x- and y-coordinates and the dimensions of a string from a swf-file that was generated with pdf2swf? I know that I can get the coordinates of the bounding box containing a specific string with swfdump, but I need to know the position of each string.

Thank you for your help!
John