[Swftools-common] wav2swf problem - see error below

From: dgintz
Subject: [Swftools-common] wav2swf problem - see error below
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:18:31 -0000

I executed the following command:

wav2swf -o trythis.swf TRAQ-200702NaVH0029-1170856818.288.wav

And it came back with this:

address@hidden tmp]# wav2swf -o trythis.swf
TRAQ-200702NaVH0029-1170856818.288.wav
Error: no mp3 soundstream support compiled in.
address@hidden tmp]#

I tried to find in the man page, etc. anything that would help me figure this
out - no dice.  Can you tell me what I have to do to make this work?  Is it
something that can be done with a config during the install?

I DO have lame installed on this system and it DOES covert the above .wav file
to .mp3.  I just need to get this into .swf format.

============= lame info ==============================
address@hidden tmp]# lame
LAME version 3.96.1 (http://lame.sourceforge.net/)

usage: lame [options] <infile> [outfile]

    <infile> and/or <outfile> can be "-", which means stdin/stdout.

Try:
     "lame --help"           for general usage information
 or:
     "lame --preset help"    for information on suggested predefined settings
 or:
     "lame --longhelp"
  or "lame -?"              for a complete options list

address@hidden tmp]#