[Swftools-common] pdf2swf bugs

From: Andreas Jorneus
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf bugs
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 13:18:07 +0100

Hi again Matthias,

I have some problems with the new release of pdf2swf that I just tried out.
Noticed that two bugs that had been fixed in older versions of swftools have
appeared again.
In my application I now use two different versions of pdf2swf for different types of documents.

the two version I use right now are:
build 2005-12-04-2030 (this one support the ALL_CAPS property in textfields)
and
build 2006-12-02-1531 (this one supports the alpha mask around the image object)

In the latest stable release 0.8.1 both these bugs is back
I used the 0.8.1 when I converted the pdfs to swf and the pdf are exported from Indesign CS2 4.04.

I have made a bug test suite for the two bugs for download here:
http://magny.dyndns.org:8080/magny/swftool_bugs.zip

Thanks for a great product
Andreas