Re: [Swftools-common] audio replayed again when presentation ends

From: Chris Flowers
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] audio replayed again when presentation ends
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 21:17:25 -0500

Hi Pablo,

I meant a stop in the host swf timeline not the audio.

On your last frame try putting an actionscript
to prevent the movie from looping back to frame 1.

.action:
  stop();
.end

This should at least prevent the sound from starting again.
Also, the 'nomultiple' as I read it says not to play if the
sound is playing already. This would not mean play once
but prevent multiple instances from playing at the same time.

As far as syncing there are several ways to go about it.
If I get some time this weekend I'll try to put an example
together.

Chris