[Swftools-common] Compiling on OS X Tiger

From: Ulrich Hartmann
Subject: [Swftools-common] Compiling on OS X Tiger
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 09:10:17 -0400

Hi,

I finally figured out how to compile swftools-0.7.0 on OS X Tiger (I got errors like "error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct GfxFont' and so on"). For some reason the compiler cannot find the GfxFont.h file under OS X. I simply copied the file from the pdf2swf folder one level up and it compiled fine. I'm sure there is a better way (I guess adding the path to the makefile?) but this worked for me.

Hope that helps some other OS X users.

Thanks

Uli