[Swftools-common] pdf2swf - Segmentation fault (core dumped) - on some p

From: Anders Östman
Subject: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf - Segmentation fault (core dumped) - on some pages
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 14:24:00 +0200

Hi,
I get the error “Segmentation fault (core dumped)” on some pages in a PDF I try to convert using the pdf2swf library.

In this pdf I get this error on 5 pages out of 32. This is the result of the generation for the pages where the error occurs:

Title:        sometest.indd

Creator:      Adobe InDesign CS (3.0.1)

Producer:     Adobe PDF Library 6.0

CreationDate: 20060427103045Z

ModDate:      20060822083126+02'00'

Pages:        32

Linearized:   yes

Encrypted:    no

NOTICE  processing PDF page 2 (651x850:0:0) (move:0:0)

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

We installed the latest version on pdf2swf this week.
What could be the problem here? Any ideas what I could try?

Cheers,

A.