[Swftools-common] Looking for a programmer

From: Heikki Pelkkikangas
Subject: [Swftools-common] Looking for a programmer
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 11:31:44 +0300

Hi,

Mederra is a finnish company serving newspaper and magazine industries. We have been developing on top of swftools and pdf2swf for over two years now and currently we have several internally developed versions in production.

To enhance our development force we are now looking for a programmer who could contribute to our development in permanent bases 20-40 hours per month. What we are looking for is an experienced programmer with earlier knowgledge of pdf2swf, ability to work independently and to communicate via email.

Should you be interested to learn more, please send a brief note on you and your experience to address@hidden

Sincerely,
Heikki Pelkkikangas
Mederra Oy