Re: [Swftools-common] a problem with a script

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] a problem with a script
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 07:58:51 +0100

Hi all,

there must be a bug in swftools 0.7.0 that doesn't show up in the
development version.

By the way, within the following script:

# test.sc
.flash filename="test+.swf" fps=1
    .swf slides "test.swf"
    .put slides
    .stop slides
    .sound audio "test.wav"
    .play audio

    .frame n+=10 #slide1 00:10
        .nextframe slides
    .frame n+=10 #slide2 00:20
        .nextframe slides
    .frame n+=10 #slide3 00:30
        .nextframe slides
    .frame n+=10 #slide4 00:40
        .nextframe slides
    .frame n+=10 #slide5 00:50
        .nextframe slides
    .frame n+=2 #slide6 00:52
.end

How could I prevent the audio infinite playing loop?

Thanks,

Pablo