[Swftools-common] Re: swftools web ide licensing

From: Kevin Veroneau
Subject: [Swftools-common] Re: swftools web ide licensing
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:28:48 -0600

SWFTOOLS MailingList,

        I am still thinking of the correct license to put it under to improve
it's development the most.

    As it you can tell, it's somewhat a swftools learning tools to help people
get familiar with using swftools. But, also at the same time great for remote
compilations of swfc code.

    I am hoping on adding accounts in the near future. It would help separate
user files. Creating a specially made swftools forum solely meant to help
people in the swftools community debug code sniplets would also be fun.
Examples would be, being able to embed swfc code in the forum it's self and
being able to compile and view with a click of a button. Of course the swfc
code would be contained within tags in the forum entries. Much like phpBB.

Jim Wrote:
====CUT======
Nice job! Looks like it's coming along nicely.

Just curious...
Are you making the source to your scripts available?
If so, under what licensing? BSD? GPL? Commons?

Thanks,
Jim...

Thanks,
    Kevin Veroneau
    Zyrix Networks - Simple Computing
    address@hidden
    http://www.zyrixnet.com/
Sent using Zyrix Networks Mass Mailer Script
Visit Zyrix Networks today: http://www.zyrixnet.com/

* Please note that this Email may have also been sent to other parties.