[Swftools-common] Can you run this swfc script?

From: depot
Subject: [Swftools-common] Can you run this swfc script?
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 17:38:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hi list,

In an older posting
(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/swftools-common/2004-05/msg00022.html)
I found the following instruction. Today I tried to run it with with swfc
(version 0.7.0). It gives an error: "I don't know anything about movie
"slides"".
Can anybody confirm the following script/recipe to run with the current
swfc verion?

Thanks,
Jeroen

"
You can use a .sc similar to the one I posted yesterday for this.
You need three things:
1) The slides, slides.swf, generated using pdf2swf
2) The full audio file, audio.wav
3) The number of seconds each slide should stay on the screen.

Then, the .sc file

    # slides_plus_sound.sc
    .flash name="slides_plus_sound.swf" fps=1
        .swf slides "slides.swf"
        .put slides
        .stop slides
        .sound audio "audio.wav"