[Swftools-common] Difficultiy with swfcombine

From: James Revie
Subject: [Swftools-common] Difficultiy with swfcombine
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 13:10:25 -0800

Hi,
I'm new to swftools and am having a problem with swfcombine.

I searched the docs and used the commands specified there. Also look at archive threads to see if something there would help, but nothing so far.

I've tried many combinations of syntax -- to many to list here-- but still can't it to work. Each time I try it comes up with an error that it can't find a file (which is in the same folder) or it can find/read viewport

** What I'm trying to do:
I have a converted pdf2swf file called aug.swf
I've downloaded the sample viewer from your site and named it  simpleviewer
I'm wanting to combine the two and call the output swf  new.swf

Could you please tell what the syntax would be to make this work. I'm using the latest version of SWFTools

Thank you very much for your help.

James