Re: [Swftools-common] convert a jpeg picture into swf

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] convert a jpeg picture into swf
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 14:35:08 +0200

>  Thank you, I did as you said. But there's an interesting detail - I
>  want to take background color from SECOND movie, but do not want to
>  change order of playing. How can I acquire it to create qwe.swf with
>  same back color as file.swf. Or, maybe it's possible to set
>  transparent background for qwe.swf?

That's a tricky problem, as the background color is one thing you
can't change anymore once the movie is playing.
All I can think off right now is "simulating" a background color in
one of the swfs by creating a background shape with swfc, something
like

.flash name="background.swf"
    .box background fill=blue width=1024 height=768
    .put background
    .frame 100 #substitute with frame count of swf1.swf
.end

and then put that behind one of the two SWFs:

    swfcombine -Tm background.swf swf1.swf -o swf1.swf

Greetings

Matthias