[Swftools-common] font2swf and MTASC

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: [Swftools-common] font2swf and MTASC
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 19:04:16 +0200

Hello there,

I am trying to embed a font converted to `.swf' using `font2swf' into an SWF generated by MTASC, in the hope that I can use particular fonts in my Flash application.

So far, here is what I did:
- compile my `.as' files to `code.swf`
- convert my font `font.ttf' to `font.swf'
- swfcombine -z -o applet.swf code.swf font=font.swf

But swfcombine says "WARNING Didn't find anything named font in file. No substitutions will occur."...

So my question is : what should I do to be able to use the converted font with ActionScript text field `font' property ?

TIA,

 -- Sébastien

PS: SWFtools are just great :)