[Swftools-common] .swf to .exe

From: sehs sehsat
Subject: [Swftools-common] .swf to .exe
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 07:55:11 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings to all,

Am currently working on a project for my university
and i searched all over the web to find a method to
convert .swf to .exe files, I was unlucky to find any
open source projects to guide me to where to start
from.

I found this project "swftools" interesting and I
wonder if anyone can lend me a hand with transforming
flash .swf files to .exe formats.

I will be very grateful for your help...

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com