[Swftools-common] Unable to compile for OS X Tiger

From: Stanley Tran
Subject: [Swftools-common] Unable to compile for OS X Tiger
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 19:13:05 -0400

Hi,

I am having a hard time of compiling the swftools on OS X Tiger. I installed Fink 0.8. After that, I installed freetype, libjpeg, and lame, but couldn’t find lame in directory /sw/include/lame. Then ran LDFLAGS="-L/sw/lib" CPPFLAGS="-I/sw/include -I/sw/include/lame" ./configure. I got the following message:

The following headers/libraries are missing:  t1lib ungif freetype t1lib.h gif_lib.h avifile

Where can I find these library?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Stanley