RE: [Swftools-common] using pdf2swf what can I capture from hyper links

From: Sutherland, Joshua
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] using pdf2swf what can I capture from hyper links in PDF
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:16:56 -0400

To partly answer my own question, It was the pdfs our work has created where
I was not able to capture hyperlinks from.  I have since tried on other
pdf's that have hyperlinks in them and I see the results I want to see.  I
guess I need to research more on the previous conversion that was done, to
get the pdf's from high resolution for our textbooks to the low res version
we use for digital distribution.  If anyone knows of some good resource info
sites for this (guess its google time)  or have any tidbits of info from
past experiences that they want to share it would be much appreciated.

thanks again
-Josh