[Swftools-common] extracting from Impress slides

From: John Taber
Subject: [Swftools-common] extracting from Impress slides
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:55:12 -0700

I had no luck trying to extract an individual slide - background came out
black some text boxes were missing, etc.   I modified the Impress file to
just have the title slide and exported that to a swf - then I tried to put
the swf into a swfc routine (see below) but that did not work either.  If I
export the slides to jpegs and then run them in swfc - it runs fine although
the text is really poor since it is resizing jpegs.  Any other ideas on how I
can turn slides into a swf file using swfc ?

.flash name="overview.swf" fps=1
        .sound backgroundSound "Coliseum60.wav"
        .swf slide0 "overview-20040202-title.swf"
        .jpeg slide1 "img1.jpg"
        .jpeg slide2 "img2.jpg"
        .jpeg slide3 "img3.jpg"

        .frame 0