Re: [Swftools-common] examples

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] examples
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 23:16:26 +0200

On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 12:21:29AM +0200, Jean-Michel Sarlat wrote:
> Two months ago, I discovered the swftools, they are «impeccables».
> Combined with (La)TeX and MetaPost, the results are appropriate to
> me. Here some examples:
>
>    http://melusine.eu.org/syracuse/flash/20040201/
>    http://melusine.eu.org/syracuse/flash/20040203/
>    http://melusine.eu.org/syracuse/flash/nbody/

Those examples are *gorgeous*! :)
Mind if I put links to those on the swftools example page?

It's also very nice to see swfc put to some use- it hasn't
been around that long yet, so this is one of the first success
stories we received. :)

> Any remark is welcome to improve this animations.

You might get some inspiration from Phybas, which, too, uses
swftools for creating mathematical courses in Flash:
    http://www.mz.ze.tum.de/phybas/

Greetings

Matthias