[Swftools-common] Contract Available

From: Andrew Wheatley
Subject: [Swftools-common] Contract Available
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 15:23:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all:

I have a contract available to the person with the best bid.
Here are the details:

For months I've been trying to overlay an image onto a swf
with swfcombine.  swfcombine can do it but the problem is
with my swfs.  I believe that the REMOVEOBJECT2's or PLACEOBJECT2's
are improperly placed.  For example:

swfcombine -mT movie.swf logo.swf -o output.swf gives this:

http://www.imaging.robarts.ca/~awheat/swftools/output.swf

As you can see, the mouse pointer and text and buttons are
removed later than they should be.  logo.swf is the DEMOLOGIC
logo in the bottom left.

So...I need 1 of 2 things:
1. Modify swfcombine to account for the bad swf.
OR
2. A tool to modify the swfs so that they work as they should with
swfcombine (must be command line and work on Linux).

All the files you'll need are in
http://www.imaging.robarts.ca/~awheat/swftools/

Mail address@hidden (subject line "swftools bid") with your bid and
estimated time of completion.

P.S. You will not need to remove the Idologic logo in movie.swf.

Cheers,
Andrew

--
Andrew Wheatley