Re: [Swftools-common] Problems compiling swftools on RH 7.1

From: Matthias Kramm
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Problems compiling swftools on RH 7.1
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:08:33 +0100

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 10:32:23PM -0600, Isaac Grover wrote:
> I am trying to compile swftools 0.5.0 on RH 7.1 with a 2.4.2-2
> kernel.  From what I've read on other sites, I'm confident the other tools
> work well, but I'm only interested in wav2swf.  How can I compile wav2swf
> without the dependencies to the t1lib, tex*, and dialog rpms?

swftools normally compiles out of the box, also without any other
packages installed.
However, 0.5.0 had a bug in that it requires either freetype or
t1lib to be installed.
If you change "infile" to "filename" in line 445 of
lib/modules/swffont.c, you can also compile it with none of the
two, however.

Greetings

Matthias