[Swftools-common] swfcombine

From: Andrew Wheatley
Subject: [Swftools-common] swfcombine
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 21:37:52 -0500 (EST)

I want to put logo.jpg in every frame of movie.swf.

First I did a jpeg2swf on logo.jpg to get logo.swf.
Then I compiled the following script with swfc:

.flash name="result.swf" fps=10
  .swf logo "logo.swf"
  .frame 0
  .put logo
  .frame 100
.end

Next I used swfcombine with -mT on movie.swf and logo.swf
like so:
swfcombine -Tm movie.swf logo.swf

movie.swf is 101 frames long so that is why I made
logo.swf 101 frames long.  However the logo.swf gets
place in the first frame only due to the -T parameter.

How can I get logo.swf to show up in all frames of
movie.swf?

Andrew