sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] hkps and reverse proxy

From: Todd Fleisher
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] hkps and reverse proxy
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 17:27:20 -0700

On Mar 18, 2019, at 9:40 AM, fuat <address@hidden> wrote:

hkps to be active ServerAlias I need to notify the servers I have
defined?

everything works when I do apache proxy settings via static ip.
however, sks-keyservers.net does not detect the sks that I run on local
ip with apache when I make proxy from static ip to local ip.

I’m not sure I understand your question. Sounds like you are trying to access an apache virtual host over an IP address and are not getting the expected content.

Finally, what is the meaning of these records?

Error handling request (POST, / pks / add, [
Accept: * / *
content-type: application / x-www-form-urlencoded
expect: 100-continua
host: pool.sks-keyservers.net]): Failure ("Error while decoding ascii-
armored key: text"
2019-03-18 19:34:00 Page not found: / pks / lookup / undefined1
<ScRiPt> prompt ('CVE-2014-3207') </ ScRiPt>

See https://bitbucket.org/skskeyserver/sks-keyserver/issues/26/cve-2014-3207-unfiltered-xss

-T