sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] SKS scaling configuration

From: Todd Fleisher
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] SKS scaling configuration
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 09:37:38 -0800

On Feb 23, 2019, at 8:35 PM, Jeremy T. Bouse <address@hidden> wrote:

I didn't have as many locations configured as you show in your example but it looked like you were defining the map but I didn't see it being used in any of your location blocks unless I'm missing something. Shouldn't you be using $upstream_server in your proxy_pass configuration?

I think you’re on to something here. I just tried commenting out the other servers from the upstream sks_servers_primary block and am still seeing stats queries hitting the commented out servers.

Kristian - could you please double check the configuration snippets you provided to me last year and see if something was missing related to this?

-T