sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Another poison-key?

From: Martin Dobrev
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Another poison-key?
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 12:04:02 +0000

Hi

On 04/02/2019 11:35, Jason John Schwarz wrote:
I pushed my command_timeout up to 180 seconds per Kim's recommendation, but that seems to cause the web interface to be very sluggish
during the period of key loads.  I assume that is because the single thread is busy.  Any thoughts the trade off of the web interface being slow
randomly versus the SigAlarm on performance?

Jason John Schwarz
eMail: address@hidden

I've pushed mine to 600. Yes, I agree, there is a trade off but as long as you have some caching layer(s) in front things are a bit more reliable. I'm actually planning to write a blog article and dump all my findings so far regarding operating a SKS cluster.

Regards,
Martin Dobrev