sks-devel

[Sks-devel] seeking peers for keys.flanga.io, keys2.flanga.io

From: Moritz Wirth
Subject: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for keys.flanga.io, keys2.flanga.io
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 23:02:29 +0200

Hello everyone,

I am looking for new peers for my second SKS Keyserver Installation.

I am running SKS Version 1.1.6 on keys2.flanga.io. The server is
physically located in Lithaunia.

I see 4732328 Keys loaded. The machine has IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity
and is already peered with my first keyserver.

Peering line:

keys2.flanga.io 11370 # Moritz Wirth <address@hidden> 0x4733BFB2C7AC4938

I am also looking for new peers with my first keyserver:

keys.flanga.io 11370 # Moritz Wirth <address@hidden> 0x4733BFB2C7AC4938

For operational issues please contact me directly.

Best regards,

Moritz