sks-devel

[Sks-devel] How can I tell if the server running recon properly

From: Shengjing Zhu
Subject: [Sks-devel] How can I tell if the server running recon properly
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 00:03:57 +0800

Hi,
I have been run sks.ustclug.org for about 1 year. Everything seems works
fine. Besides, I run this service in docker environment.

I recently checked the logs, some lines are confused to me:

Reconciliation attempt from unauthorized host <ADDR_INET [172.17.0.1]:43239>

I don't know why the host ip(where the docker runs) is shown there.
Maybe the log means every peer's ip, that sks sees, is the ip of the docker
host, not the real ip which peer's domain resolves. So I wonder do all
my peers successfully recon with me in the past year?...

Then I setup another instance to peer with it. It seems there's no
problem even the confused log showed.

But I do want to know how can I ensure the recon is working properly in
my docker environment.

Thanks
Shengjing Zhu