sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Transitioning from keyserver.vsund.de to keyserver.ntzwrk.or

From: Valentin Sundermann
Subject: [Sks-devel] Transitioning from keyserver.vsund.de to keyserver.ntzwrk.org
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 00:15:57 +0100

Hey sks-devel,

I am moving to a new server and thus splitting up the service part of my
site.

This results in a new location for my keyserver (keyserver.vsund.de ->
keyserver.ntzwrk.org). The new entry for the membership file is:

keyserver.ntzwrk.org 11370
# ntzwrk <address@hidden> / https://onename.com/ntzwrk
# 0x4124909FDAB6DE615DD5BFD65EE2F34DE4DB893E

The (new) server is located at Hetzner's datacenter in Nürnberg,
Germany. It uses SKS 1.1.6 and is completely synced.
Currently there's no IPv6, HTTPS and HKPS but I already work on that.

If you would like to peer with me, don't hesitate to get in touch with me :)

I'm not sure when to old server will expire (they didn't answer yet) but
don't expect the server to be up another complete month.

The old location will redirect to the new one after that.

If you already peer with my old keyserver, you should got that mail
separately.

Best regards,
Valentin Sundermann