sks-devel

[Sks-devel] I'm back, new keyserver in place of old

From: Fabian A. Santiago
Subject: [Sks-devel] I'm back, new keyserver in place of old
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2017 16:23:16 -0500

Hello,

Some weeks ago I announced that keyserver.garden-lan.com had to come down.

I've rectified the situation and brought up a new server with new hostname and as a result, new membership line:

keys.fspproductions.biz 11370 # Fabian A. Santiago <address@hidden> 0x55502b0eeb9070fc

Same email contact. Thanks everyone and please, I need some peers. I have everyone who's peered with me before and will also reach out individually. Thanks.

- Fabian S.