sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Pools & HSTS header

From: Valentin Sundermann
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Pools & HSTS header
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 18:24:22 +0200

Hi,
> I wrote up how I have nginx configured to do HSTS while being in the pool.
Yeah, of course this is possible. But I think the problem is, that
there's no hint for keyserver operators that they should have a look at
their configs.

If just one keyserver sends a HSTS header for a pool domain (i.e.
pool.sks-keyservers.net), for more and more browsers the http-only
keyservers from this pool get unreachable.

Best regards,
Valentin