sks-devel

[Sks-devel] seeking peers for keys.void.gr

From: George K.
Subject: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for keys.void.gr
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 13:42:43 +0200

Hello everyone,

I am looking for peers for a new keyserver installation in Greece.

The server is running SKS version 1.1.5 on keys.void.gr. It is located
in Greece (EU), and is behind a reverse proxy for ports 80 and 443. On
port 11371 there is an sslh daemon to be able to handle browsers that
try to connect to it using TLS because of the HSTS header that the
HTTPS version serves. The machine has both IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity.

I have loaded a keydump from ftp://ftp.prato.linux.it, dated
28-Oct-2015. I see 4079713 keys loaded.

Feel free to add me and contact me directly:

Membership line:
keys.void.gr    11370    # George K. <address@hidden> #0x721006E470459C9C

Best Regards,
George