sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Seeking peers for keyserver.bonus-communis-bibliotheca.eu

From: Pascal Levasseur
Subject: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for keyserver.bonus-communis-bibliotheca.eu
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 10:48:19 +0200

Hello,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running Debian SKS version 1.1.5-3, on
keyserver.bonus-communis-bibliotheca.eu.

This server is part of a pool of servers providing services to the
Internet community.

The server is physically located in Montpellier, France (EU).

The machine has IPv4 only connectivity on a symmetrical FTTH 100 MBits/s.

I am actually loading a keydump who has the following meta-data :

#Metadata-for: keyserver.borgnet.us
#Dump-started: 2015-06-14 02:00:29
#Files-Count: 265
#Key-Count: 3963462

The loading ETA is June 24, 2015

The server will be up as soon as the loading is done.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

keyserver.bonus-communis-bibliotheca.eu 11370 # Pascal Levasseur
<address@hidden>

Regards.

Pascal Levasseur