sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks hiddden service

From: Christiaan de Die le Clercq
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks hiddden service
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 12:02:17 +0200

Dear Gabor,

The risk is that if the user is accessing the normal site over http is
that the data may be manipulated by for example the exit node.
The user doesn't have this problem if all data stays inside of the tor
network.

Allow me to quote Malte;
>1) You get TLS encryption and verification for free.
>2) You enable other servers who want to stay anonymous to stay
completely within the Tor network (and also not accidentally not use    it).

Kind regards,

Christiaan de Die le Clercq

PGP: 0x9FB800372F2546D8