sks-devel

[Sks-devel] New SKS Database Export Server

From: Matt Rude
Subject: [Sks-devel] New SKS Database Export Server
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 04:18:37 -0500

Greetings-
I am writing this email to announce a new sks database export server for
use in setting up new sks servers. The exports may be found at
http://keyserver.mattrude.com/dump/ and may be downloaded with the
standard download scripts.

This site is updated once per day at 5:00 UTC keeping a 7 day archive.

More information about my database export process may be found at:
https://gist.github.com/mattrude/b0ac735d07b0031bb002

This server may be added to any documented lists of available servers.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Cheers
-Matt