sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Seeking peers for sks.research.nxfifteen.me.uk

From: Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Subject: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for sks.research.nxfifteen.me.uk
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 21:49:02 +0100

Hi,

After some problems upgrading to SKS 1.1.5 I now have a fully working
installation again and am looking for peers.

I am running SKS version 1.1.5, on sks.research.nxfifteen.me.uk. The
server is physically located in York (UK). The machine has do not have
IPv6 connectivity, yet but I am looking to add support soon.

I have loaded a keydump dated 2014-06-11. I see 3646812 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

sks.research.nxfifteen.me.uk 11370 # Stuart Anderson
<address@hidden> 0x1FA1E814

--
As always, if you have been, thanks for reading
 Stuart McCulloch Anderson    |  http://nx15.at
                              |  Twitter: @nxfifteen
"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy

If you don't understand the attachment see - http://nx15.at/emlattach