sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Upgrading to SKS 1.1.5

From: Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Subject: [Sks-devel] Upgrading to SKS 1.1.5
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 07:50:26 +0100

Morning guys,

I'm finally getting a spare hour or two to work on server upgrades and
am planning to upgrade my SKS installation at
sks.research.nxfifteen.me.uk from 1.1.3 to 1.1.5.

My server is running Ubuntu 12.04 TLS so sks is installed from apt-get
and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good repo I can get a binary
1.1.5 version from? Or you would recommend just installing from source
instead?

--
As always, if you have been, thanks for reading
 Stuart McCulloch Anderson    |  http://nx15.at
                              |  Twitter: @nxfifteen
"I love you cause you join me in my madness" - another crazy guy

If you don't understand the attachment see - http://nx15.at/emlattach