sks-devel

[Sks-devel] pks.ms.mff.cuni.cz (AKA pks.gpg.cz) upgraded (gossip call)

From: Roman Pavlik
Subject: [Sks-devel] pks.ms.mff.cuni.cz (AKA pks.gpg.cz) upgraded (gossip call)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 17:54:59 +0100

Dear gossip partners (and all others):

After ten years of excellent service, today our old keyserver was finally switch off.
The new one hase been build as FreeBSD virtual machine at Computer Science department of Charles University in Prague.
To be able to offer both IPv4 and  IPv6 services, we unfortunately have to move it to different network. Although correct changes in DNS has been done.

Current addresses are:
name: pks.ms.mff.cuni.cz (pks.gpg.cz is CNAME of pks.ms.mff.cuni.cz, admin of pgp.net has been asked to change wwwkeys.cz.pgp.net to CNAME pks.ms.mff.cuni.cz as well)
recon_address: 195.113.20.23 2001:718:1e03:801::17

Because of very old SKS version on our old keyserver, some gossip partners stopped syncing with us.
I would like kindly ask you to add our new keyserver pks.ms.mff.cuni.cz to your membership file to help us be up-to-day and ready to offer  power of our keyserver to sks keyserver pool.

Thank you,
--
Roman Pavlik