sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Replacement or Addition

From: Jeremy T. Bouse
Subject: [Sks-devel] Replacement or Addition
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 10:02:07 -0500

I'm currently working on setting up a new HA cluster for my keyserver.
I've got it setup using a new hostname currently (sks.undergrid.net) but
I'm debating whether to simply retire my existing server
(keyserver.undergrid.net) and point it at the new HA cluster or run them
both.

The new cluster is IPv4 only but I hope to get it setup for hkps as soon
as I've validated everything else about the config as this cluster is
dedicated to SKS soley. So is it worth giving up an IPv6 enabled host
without hkps for an IPv4 HA cluster with hkps support available.