sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] About deleting keys

From: Gabor Kiss
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] About deleting keys
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 16:19:03 +0100 (CET)

> How about a big, ugly label at the top of your search page:
>
> NOTICE: Access from the EU forbidden.
>
> Stupidity like that solves a (technically uninforcible) legal issue with
> another (technically uniforcible and equally stupid) legal claim.

I wanted to propose some similar.
Each servers should accept client requests from at least 5000 km
distance only. :-)

Another idea:
Service on port 11371 must be proxy-ed to a quite far server.
So if somebody complains operator can say you have seen
information from a key server at South-East Burma. And vica versa.

Gabor
--
This is just a brain storming, folks. Don't hit my head please. :)