sks-devel

[Sks-devel] liberty.antagonism.org Once Again Operational and Seeking Pe

From: Patrick R McDonald
Subject: [Sks-devel] liberty.antagonism.org Once Again Operational and Seeking Peers
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 07:13:58 -0500

All,

I rebuilt liberty.antagonism.org and would like to peer with other
servers. Please add me to your 'membership' file with the following
entry and provide me your details in return so I can do the same:

liberty.antagonism.org  11370 # Patrick R McDonald 0xA2D1E972

If you previously had me in your membership file, please resend me your
details.

Thanks,
Patrick