sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks 1.1.4 in debian experimental

From: Christoph Anton Mitterer
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks 1.1.4 in debian experimental
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 16:01:06 +0200

Hi Daniel.

On Thu, 2013-08-01 at 04:11 -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> I've uploaded it to the
> debian experimental archive.  Please let me know if it works for you.
I've installed and running it on my keyserver which is now still stored
as keyserver.pki.scientia.net in most people's servers (but that will
change).

It seems to run fine, so I guess you can move it to unstable.

I see some connection reset by peer and similar errors in recon.log,...
but I guess that's simply due to some membership config problems.

The
Raising Sys.Break -- PTree may be corrupted: Failure("add_to_node:
attempt to reinsert element into prefix tree")
is also gone now... but I made a complete new build.

I found some minor issues, which I've reported (e.g. #718530).

And there was also a error on configure:
etting up sks (1.1.4-1) ...
debian-sks uid check: ok
debian-sks homedir check: ok
dpkg: error processing sks (--configure):
 sks

That happened during the DB copying... but I didn't run out of space.

Cheers,
Chris.