sks-devel

[Sks-devel] participating in wwwkeys.pgp.net - system running

From: folkert
Subject: [Sks-devel] participating in wwwkeys.pgp.net - system running
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 15:01:24 +0100

Hi,

It took a couple of days (slow VPS) but it looks as if my key server is
running: http://vps001.vanheusden.com:11371/
It is somewhat slow tough: 15 seconds for fully retrieving (verbose
index, with all signatures etc) of 1f28d8ae. Is that acceptable for
joining?

Also:
I noticed some bitrot in subkeys.pgp.net: there's a server that simply
says:
        Page not found: ./web/index.html
I think that is 195.113.19.83.
Then there are others which can't find even my key. And 116.240.198.71
gives a connection refused.

Folkert van Heusden

--
Multitail est un outil permettant la visualisation de fichiers de
journalisation et/ou le suivi de l'exécution de commandes. Filtrage,