sks-devel

[Sks-devel] looking for peers for keyserver.secretresearchfacility.com

From: Stephan Seitz
Subject: [Sks-devel] looking for peers for keyserver.secretresearchfacility.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 22:42:32 +0200

Hi,

I'm an admin of a smaller ISP and currently trying to consolidate (and
narrow down) the access for different kind of adminstrative staff to a
fair amount of machines.

By using monkeysphere [1], I'm able to put an PKI "on top".

Well, monkeysphere relies on OpenPGP and having the structure vital even
in the (unlikely) case of a network outage, makes it necessary to run at
least one keyserver nearby.
That project is currently in testing stage, so the keyserver I'ld like
to ask for peers is running (and will continue to run) on a "personal"
machine. During integration/roll-out I'll start peering to a fresh
"company" keyserver. For that second machine, I'll ask for public peers
later, too.

Technically, the keyserver is running sks 1.1.3.
The initial keydump was loaded from http://keys.niif.hu/keydump/ on
July, 17th. 2012.
It currently knows 3116906 keys.
The server is named keyserver.secretresearchfacility.com and reachable
via IPv4 and IPv6.
It's located in Germany.

peerings by mail are also welcome:
address@hidden

For questions, please contact me directly.

keyserver.secretresearchfacility.com 11370 # Stephan Seitz
<address@hidden> 0xAB83B1C3

[1] http://web.monkeysphere.info/why/

kind regards

--